Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Monday-11/19-What's up?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM
  • 16 Replies
Morning ladies.
What are your plans for the day?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Waiting for it to warm up a bit and then we are going to the park this afternoon. We aren't going to waste this beautiful weather!

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Good morning.

Todays plan includes cleaning and laundry (almost always does). I'm going to make some goodies too.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:59 AM

My kid is still sick today..I need to contact the school and get her homework assignments because she probably won't go tomorrow. Clean up a bit, do some laundry, pack & go to the bank.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM

some cleaning, laundry, & other stuff ;)

cafay
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Well, Ive already done some laundry, washed the kitchen floor, shampooed our bedroom capet. Next up, I'm gonna shampoo the livingroom furniture. And then Im gonna collapse and have a huge cup of coffee!

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM

busy bee!

Quoting cafay:

Well, Ive already done some laundry, washed the kitchen floor, shampooed our bedroom capet. Next up, I'm gonna shampoo the livingroom furniture. And then Im gonna collapse and have a huge cup of coffee!

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Just the usual today.

Cleaning--mopping the floors

Putting away the rest of the laundry.

school routine, dinner, etc.

cafay
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Quoting SassyWildflower: well, I have this unobtainable fantasy. I like to call it Ill Have A Sparkling House for the Holidays. Its stupid really to think I might achieve it with a man who lives in his garage, a boy who adores mud and 2 dogs that act like they are just another one of my kids. But its my Grown Up Christmas Wish, and every yr. I exhaust myselftrying to get it. It wont happen this year either. Except for maybe 2 days! Yeah well! Thanks for the break, by the way!

busy bee!

Quoting cafay:

telecomgirl
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I have to take the kids to/from school today, get some housecleaning done, go grocery shopping, and I'm really hoping we can do pics with Santa this evening!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I need to finish up laundry.

ETA:  I had PLANNED on taking DD for a bike ride or something to get her out of the house for a bit.  But she is busy fine tuning her attitude this morning!!  In the past 5 minutes she's rolled her eyes at me, twice.  Put her hands on her hips and stuck her chin in the air no less than 10 times. Screamed at me, thrown her stuffed puppy across the room 3 times and stomped off to her room crying.

...pray for me haha!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)