Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make up help.......

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok ladies I am 30 yrs old and never wore makeup. Well I try but  I think it looks awful.

What are some tips? 

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Replies (11-12):
JLah
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I wonder if Boscov's has a counter. 

Basically I just wear chapstick. I tried wearing foundation before but it just felt weird. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I like this idea :)

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Most makeup retailers at the mall - Macy's, Nordstroms, Sephora, bare minerals, etc - offer free makeup sessions. That would be a great way to start. I used to work for Clinique at Macy's when I was in college and we had a lot of women that never wore makup book appointments with us.  The key to makeup is to not change your looks but to improve how you already look. Start light and you can apply more. Mascara is a great place to start. Then add eyeliner once you become comfortable with mascara. If your skin tone is uneven you can try a translucent powder before you move into a liquid foundation.  I've recently tried Loreal's BB foundation and love it!  It comes out of the tube white and seems to match my hispanic skin perfectly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)