Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Christmas Stockings?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM
  • 37 Replies

Okay so i havent set up my Christmas deco yet but i've been going through it. Needless to say I hardly have anything lol this year i do want to decorate though. Do you buy different stockings for each Christmas for your family? or do you hang up the ones from previous years?

I'm a camera happy, movie watching, music loving, makeup wearing, sahm to two boys, one girl, and a wifey to my high school sweetheart-I Am Blessed!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM

We have the stockings that DH and I bought our first year together. And we bought DS his when he was born. Its the same ones every year. My mom still hangs mine up from when I was a baby. 

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Usually the ones from the.previous teat but this year I thc no we might gets new ones.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsblissmas
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I definitely use the same ones. Except for the adorable Tigger "Baby's First Christmas" stocking. LOL!

LuvUSoMuch
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:06 PM

The same ones, although I don't mind getting a new one.

psych_mom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM

We got new ones this year that will keep from now on. I spent a lot of money on these stockings and bought three that were hand made so no more for a long, long time.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

The kid gets a new one each year. My husband and I use our old ones.

BostonMomma08
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM

We spend Christmas at my parents' house and we have the same stockings every year, my brothers, sisters and I all have our ones from our childhood and all the grandchildren have ones that my mom bought then on their first Christmases. At home we hang stockings that I bought the first year we had our own apartment. 

mandee1503
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Dh and mine are these cheap things, and I want new ones for us. Dd and ds get new ones on their second christmas, because they had a babies first christmas ones.

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM

I use the same ones each year.

klamomma2
by Kaila on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Same ones each year, I have just the simple red one with glitter painted names.  The stocking hangers are gingerbread boys and girl, I figured basic stockings were better and haven't found anything else I liked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)