Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

HLQOTD-11/21

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:28 AM
  • 13 Replies

For the holidays, do you use paper napkins (paper towels) or cloth napkins?

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Napkins??  We are lucky if my BIL uses a fork and you want him to use a napkin..

HAHA I'm really not kidding here poeple he's 36 and barely uses forks.. I can't sit near him when I eat..  The rest of us use paper napkins..

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:36 AM

cloth :)

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Just depends on what actually makes it to the table!!  LOL  One year we washed and dried the cloth napkins to freshen them up and left them in the dryer.  No one remembered to look for them and there was a frantic rush to find paper napkinds.  

Yea..  I'm not the only one in the family that's scatterbrained.  I come by it honestly!

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Both
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:10 AM

LOL! that's too funny!

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Just depends on what actually makes it to the table!!  LOL  One year we washed and dried the cloth napkins to freshen them up and left them in the dryer.  No one remembered to look for them and there was a frantic rush to find paper napkinds.  

Yea..  I'm not the only one in the family that's scatterbrained.  I come by it honestly!

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM

We use paper napkins or paper towels. we don't have a formal sit-down dinner *sigh*...I really would like one Thanksgiving like that but my dad and brother would rather just in around in the livingroom watching football =/

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Sounds like my dad and brother! They love their football!

We do all sit down and eat together though. My dad just rushes through it,usually.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

We use paper napkins or paper towels. we don't have a formal sit-down dinner *sigh*...I really would like one Thanksgiving like that but my dad and brother would rather just in around in the livingroom watching football =/

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:39 AM

We use paper napkins

telecomgirl
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I don't think I own any cloth napkins. lol  ....we use napkins, and if we run out, paper towels.

I should get some cloth ones for Christmas!

snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Paper Napkins...... Not too fancy here :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)