Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Friday-11/23-What's up?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 15 Replies

Good Friday morning ladies!!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday =)

What are your plans for the day?

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorningStarMom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Hubby is out in the semi doing locals right now...he shouldn't be too long, when he gets home we'll probably go shopping or take the kids somewhere fun..

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:42 AM

DD is in there asking her daddy right now if we can go to the mall. ROFL.. I have a feeling that we will end up there sometime today.

Maybe a lil shopping and just running around all day.

cafay
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Inddor Christas Decorations going up today, the tree tomorrow.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:13 AM

We have some errands to do today,
Oldest ds's surrpise bday party tonight :)

psych_mom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I need to a discussion board post that was due for school last night but we have ben super busy and I wasn't able to get to it and we are going to be relaxing as well.

mitchiesgirl
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I'm at work for a few hours, Hubby has the day off so he's spending the morning with the kids and then my DS goes with my parents for a few hours to watch a college basketball game, then when I get home, we'll be packing and going away for tonight and tomorrow night (I don't know where- it's a surprise from my hubby). I think my hubs may try to go shopping this morning.... pfffft! We'll see about that! 

telecomgirl
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:55 AM

No plans :)

Once Dh is up he'll probably build a fire, and we'll all hang out in the living room today relaxing :)

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Work in a few hours. Though I'm a little scared since I work at a mall....I'm afraid of the crowds out there today plus our parking lot is under construction soooo there is limited parking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyjen314
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Worked overnight last night got off and went shopping. About to take a nap while SO plays his new game I bought him (for Xmas -_-) and wake up and we're going to go do something for my day tonight since my real bday is on Tuesday. Idk what I wanna do yet or if I wanna SD to come or have US time :) we'll see
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I have too much planned.  I knew it was hopeless to think that this house would stay clean for a day or two.  SMH

I still feel like crud too, so actually GETTING stuff done is going to be super fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)