Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Birthday!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:05 PM
  • 15 Replies
So tomorrow is my birthday (not looking for the happy birthdays but thanks in advance) but I'm getting my hair and nails done. SO doesn't know it's going to be a surprise. I'm really excited cuz it's been WELL over a year since I've gotten my hair dyed and the same for my nails (professionally). I'm super excited!! Gotta love Moms :) so here's the pics of what I'm thinking doing below and a picture of me. Opinions of which one please!! I'm so nervous :-/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyjen314
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Pic of me
babyjen314
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Option #1. Love the 3 colors. Might be a lot of upkeep. Need really long hair and I will be trimming mine. Really pretty though.
babyjen314
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Option #2. Love this one!! My favorite. Again need super Lon hair and layers. My hair might be too thin for this one. Love it though
SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Happy birthday ;)
I love the second one!
babyjen314
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Option #3. Love this one too. Might default to this one if the other are "too much". Like this one but #3 in my list.
babyjen314
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank u. I know it's def my fav but I'm scared the stylist will mess up :-/ but I'm going to see what she thinks. If she thinks she can pull it off and it will look ok on my hair that's what I'm picking. It's literally been probably 6 months I've been saying I was going to get my hair done!

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Happy birthday ;)

I love the second one!
klamomma2
by Kaila on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Happy Birthday!  I agree, I like option 2.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Happy birthday .. I love the last one :)

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Quoting babyjen314:

Option #1. Love the 3 colors. Might be a lot of upkeep. Need really long hair and I will be trimming mine. Really pretty though.

I like this one for you.  My hair is very simliar to this, just a bit lighter. Slight layers in back so you can curl or go straight.   Ombre- colored hair is totally easy to maintain so long as the darkest color is your natural color, and maintaining doesn't have to be as frequent or take as long. When I did a full foil weave I was at my stylist for 3 hours. With Ombre I'm there for about an hour 15 minutes. You'll want to get a spiral curling iron for the waves. You can do it with a curling iron but it's harder and doesn't look at natural. 

Show us pics when you get home.

Happy Birthday!!!

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Happy Birthday!!!

I actually like all three..  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)