Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tomorrow is my birthday (not looking for the happy birthdays but thanks in advance) but I'm getting my hair and nails done. SO doesn't know it's going to be a surprise. I'm really excited cuz it's been WELL over a year since I've gotten my hair dyed and the same for my nails (professionally). I'm super excited!! Gotta love Moms :) so here's the pics of what I'm thinking doing below and a picture of me. Opinions of which one please!! I'm so nervous :-/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Replies (11-15):
rocamom
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Happy Birthday.. I think option 2 is nice..

psych_mom
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Happy birthday. I live all three as well. Any of them would be beautiful on you.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:28 AM

See if there's a way you can ask the stylist if she/he can show you some of her/his work.  Sometimes they take photographs to put in a book or a portfolio type of deal.

I like the first one, personally.  Good luck and happy birthday hun!  ;)

babyjen314
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:07 PM

So not happy with the results. I went for option #3 since I didn't wanna do the black on top for the 3 colors. This way all I'd have to do is to keep up the blonde on bottom. Needless to say the stylist didnt make it blonde enough on the bottom. But I ran out of time so ill be going back for her to fix it. Kind of put a dent in my birthday but luckily I'm not celebrating until Friday. I do like the cut though and she made the top a bit richer but kept it true to my color. Hopefully she can fix it and I can be happier.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Happy Birthday!

I like #2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN