Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life
So tomorrow is my birthday (not looking for the happy birthdays but thanks in advance) but I'm getting my hair and nails done. SO doesn't know it's going to be a surprise. I'm really excited cuz it's been WELL over a year since I've gotten my hair dyed and the same for my nails (professionally). I'm super excited!! Gotta love Moms :) so here's the pics of what I'm thinking doing below and a picture of me. Opinions of which one please!! I'm so nervous :-/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Replies (11-15):
rocamom
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Happy Birthday.. I think option 2 is nice..

psych_mom
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Happy birthday. I live all three as well. Any of them would be beautiful on you.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:28 AM

See if there's a way you can ask the stylist if she/he can show you some of her/his work.  Sometimes they take photographs to put in a book or a portfolio type of deal.

I like the first one, personally.  Good luck and happy birthday hun!  ;)

babyjen314
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:07 PM

So not happy with the results. I went for option #3 since I didn't wanna do the black on top for the 3 colors. This way all I'd have to do is to keep up the blonde on bottom. Needless to say the stylist didnt make it blonde enough on the bottom. But I ran out of time so ill be going back for her to fix it. Kind of put a dent in my birthday but luckily I'm not celebrating until Friday. I do like the cut though and she made the top a bit richer but kept it true to my color. Hopefully she can fix it and I can be happier.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Happy Birthday!

I like #2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN