Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Tuesday-11/27-What's up?

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:14 AM
  • 10 Replies

Morning everyone!

Hope you're day is off to a good start!

What are your plans for today?

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:11 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:27 AM

More dreaded phone calls & house work,
Hopefully the bug guy coming is on time
Then after I do what I need to I'll hit the heating pad :)

rocamom
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I'm waiting for the stupid UPS truck to deliver some coupon books to school so we can start a fundraiser.. They tried to deliver them yesterday at 4:30 UM school closes at 3 your brilliant people... I'm just annoyed and nervous because I don't like waiting for other people and I hate doing things LATE!!  OY VEY!!! 

Ok so in the mean time I need to dye my hair, and then find my table.. I started cleaning out my junk drawer and it's ALL on my table.. UGH I hate when I do that.. That's my goal.. If the books for the fundraiser get delivered then I'm going to the school to help set them up..

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Picking up the house today, finishing off the laundry..ugh..It really is never ending!

I'd like to bake something today if my tummy stops giving me trouble.

The kids didn't get to paint their ornaments yesterday b/c we had behaviour issues, so hopefully today is better and they can do that this afternoon.

Other than that, it's the usual around here. pretty comfy here in the house so i don't feel like getting out.LOL

MorningStarMom
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Going to nashville :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
athompson2189
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:01 AM

working. alllll day 8-5

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Workout

Clean

Nap

telecomgirl
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Care for my sick baby. She was up all night with a fever :(   Thats all I'm doing today.

snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I did some more Christmas Shopping aty the mall and had lunch there as well. Thinking about what to make for dinner now :)

dingysfamily
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Days winding down here now.  I've been working on the Christmas decorating today.  Took some time out from that to marinate some chicken breasts for dinner, then dh called to say he'd be a few hours late ... so far he's over 2 hours late & counting ... so I guess the chicken will be dinner tomorrow night.  I also took time out when the comcast guy came to fix the landline phone, it went dead Thursday morning, and then I took some time for lunch.  I still have the tree to decorate & my village to set up, but I'm pretty much done with the rest.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM

My aunt and I went to the DMV, oh joy!!  Then we went to the bank to handle some business.  Those two trips took close to 4 hours.  Then I came home and promptly and unintentionally fell asleep haha!!     :x

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN