Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Christmas parades???

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM
  • 17 Replies

Anyone have their town's Christmas parade coming up?

Do you go every year?

Kids like it?

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:55 AM

We just moved to this town in May. I'm not sure if our town has a parade. The kids would love it if there was one.

sweetmissy_05
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:55 AM

No don't think there's a parade here....we live in Minnesota....that would be COLD!!!

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:58 AM

We LOOOOVE going to the Christmas parade every year!

My mom took us when we were kids and I am so glad we get to do the same with our kids. We usually even stand in the same area I stood in as a kid. *shrugs* those things are special to me.

Our parade is this Saturday. We will be going, like every year =) We bundle up, buy hot chocolate/coffee and enjoy all the fun!

klamomma2
by Kaila on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

We go every year too we love it!  My mom and aunt's took all us kids every year too no matter how cold or snowy it was.  Ours is next Friday evening, the kids love it and are already counting down the days. We take hot chocolate and bundle up and take blankets.  It's so much fun it is okay to freeze for an hour! haha

Quoting SassyWildflower:

We LOOOOVE going to the Christmas parade every year!

My mom took us when we were kids and I am so glad we get to do the same with our kids. We usually even stand in the same area I stood in as a kid. *shrugs* those things are special to me.

Our parade is this Saturday. We will be going, like every year =) We bundle up, buy hot chocolate/coffee and enjoy all the fun!

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I have no clue. I'm sure we do but we never go.. It's way to cold!
telecomgirl
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My city doesn't have one.

But....the other city I'm taking my daughter to on Saturday for her b-day party is having their Christmas parade that same day, and it starts an hour after her party ends. I really want to take her! The only thing holding me back would be a downpour of rain, they're forecasing lots of rain and flood watches for that area this weekend, so we'll see.

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Our town has one. I think it's this weekend. We've gone the past few years. Last year DS and I walked in it.

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:31 PM
We never go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I don't think we have any around here,,,, :(

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Our town doesn't do a Christmas parade.. Probably since we usually have LOTS of snow on the ground..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)