Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

My front door wreath.... Barbie it involves a bow :)

Posted by   + Show Post

So I decided to get crafty and make a wreath for my front door- it was suppose to involve a glue gun and ornaments, but my husband was also involved so it ended up with pine cones, apples and cranberries- I put it all together while he and the cats watched.

The cat did try to help at one point-

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Replies (51-60):
Aleta775
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Oh, it is very pretty. I love that kitty tried to help. LOL. So, cute!

Aleta775
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I love when ribbon is wrapped around trees. I would have done that on our tree, but I sort of changed my mind at the last minute as to what I was going to put on it. I blended some of the old and new ornaments. It looks great, but I didn't have a ribbon that complimented everything.  

Quoting psych_mom:

This is what I did with my remaining ribbon tonight-

I was afraid it wasn't going to look right without a bow at the top, but it actually looks good with my vintage angel. So glad because I am not taking her off my tree, lol.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Oh, I love it!  That is almost the look I was thinking of doing my tree this year. Your bow is amazing!  That's the type I've been trying to make but the loops are all uneven when I make it, and they bunch to one side. I have bow envy.  You must come over and help me!!!

psych_mom
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:35 AM
That you. Kitty tries to help with every thing, lol.

Quoting Aleta775:

Oh, it is very pretty. I love that kitty tried to help. LOL. So, cute!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:36 AM

That is so cute.

Thelmama
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Oh and the wreath is beautiful.

psych_mom
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:37 AM
This is the 1st time I've wrapped ribbon around my tree and I'm glad that it ended up working. I love this ribbon that we found (my husband actually helped pick it out).

Quoting Aleta775:

I love when ribbon is wrapped around trees. I would have done that on our tree, but I sort of changed my mind at the last minute as to what I was going to put on it. I blended some of the old and new ornaments. It looks great, but I didn't have a ribbon that complimented everything.  

Quoting psych_mom:

This is what I did with my remaining ribbon tonight-

I was afraid it wasn't going to look right without a bow at the top, but it actually looks good with my vintage angel. So glad because I am not taking her off my tree, lol.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Oh, I love it!  That is almost the look I was thinking of doing my tree this year. Your bow is amazing!  That's the type I've been trying to make but the loops are all uneven when I make it, and they bunch to one side. I have bow envy.  You must come over and help me!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting Thelmama:

Oh and the wreath is beautiful.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:40 AM
Thanks. I think he does things on purpose now to look cute because I tell him how adorable he is all the time.

Quoting Thelmama:

That is so cute.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Wow very pretty I have garland around my door.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Thank you.

Quoting deadlights86:

Wow very pretty I have garland around my door.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)