Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Still need to get started?  Almost done?  Done?  Where are you in your Christmas shopping?

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Replies (21-27):
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Quoting cafay:

Started, but havent gotten too far. I just am hating everything out there this yr for little boys.Everyone else is easy for me but the toys are horrible for boys, I think.

How old are your boys? 

cafay
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Quoting Linds2Horse: I just have 1 and he will be 6 on the 19th. He loves the legos-especially the ninjago legos, but I hate them! All those pcs. laying all over! Oyyyyy!

Quoting cafay:

Started, but havent gotten too far. I just am hating everything out there this yr for little boys.Everyone else is easy for me but the toys are horrible for boys, I think.

How old are your boys? 

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Quoting cafay:

Quoting Linds2Horse: I just have 1 and he will be 6 on the 19th. He loves the legos-especially the ninjago legos, but I hate them! All those pcs. laying all over! Oyyyyy!

Quoting cafay:

How old are your boys? 

My son is 6 and also big into legos.  He has a kid's size table and that is the only place he is allowed to play with them.  I have to agree with it being a hard year to shop for them. We took him to Toys R Us and to Target to look at toys for his Christmas list a few weeks ago.  A lot of the stuff he likes, like Power Rangers, don't look like things that will hold their interest beyond Dec 26th.

cafay
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Quoting Linds2Horse: I wish we had room for a table. We livein a really small house. Cant wait untill we can move.I did the target thing too and wal mart. But I agree with you. Stuff wont keep his attention long. Ive done some arts and crafts stuff-cause he loves to draw.He loves to play outside as well. But anything I get him for outside, he wont be able to play with untill it gets warmer in May, and then whats the point of getting it for him now? So, what did you get for your sons?

Quoting cafay:

Quoting cafay:

How old are your boys? 

My son is 6 and also big into legos.  He has a kid's size table and that is the only place he is allowed to play with them.  I have to agree with it being a hard year to shop for them. We took him to Toys R Us and to Target to look at toys for his Christmas list a few weeks ago.  A lot of the stuff he likes, like Power Rangers, don't look like things that will hold their interest beyond Dec 26th.

snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Almost done!

ambermario4ever
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Almost done

sunshinepraying
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Almost done..Still have to finish my cousin's son..would have finished it, but the thing she told me to get was out of stock in all stores and she hasn't answered my text about if there is anything else she wanted me to get. :/ I am waiting on one more gift to arrive for MIL and then I'll be done her. DH I am waiting for my mom to decide what she wants to get him out of his wishlist. Then I'll see what I can afford from what's leftover. Everyone else is finished.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)