Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you work or stay at home?

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you a Stay at home mom, Work at home mom, or do you work outside the home mom?  

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (31-36):
MommyMica
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I am a full time mom and I returned back to school this fall to complete my degree! I am one busy mama!

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I'm a stay at home wife ... the kids are all grown now & only one is left at home, but she is also grown & works & doesn't need need me to 'take care of her' now.  But I've been a SAHM for most all of my children's lives, it's what I felt was my career and I'm extremely grateful that I've been able to do it.

Shelly126
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:24 AM
My boys are 2 and I have been a SAHM since I was 6 months pregnant, I was on modified bed rest because my cervix shortened a bit. Before that I worked full time in my career as a radiologic technologist, I have kept up on my CME credits and I am close with my bosses so I go into the office periodically to do their in-house seminars and training to stay on top of the new technology. I plan to go back to work part time when the boys are in school maybe 2nd grade. My mom lives just a few blocks away and is a very active and young grandma so she can pick them up 2 or 3 days and stay with them for about an hour or 2 till I get home.
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I stay home but I do substitute in the cafeteria's throughout the school system in my town..  I work about twice a week.. :)

Jenni_Lynne71
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM
I work 30hrs a week outside of the home. But the restaurant I work at may be closing its doors soon due to lack of business. :( The son took over; if he hadn't of, yesterday would of been the restaurants last day; still not sure if I'll have a job much longer so am starting to look for another job.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM
SAHM. I do have a side business but its nothing major. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)