Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

SassyWildflower, can i ask you a question?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

Is there any good places to walk or drive thru christmas lights? we are taking xavier to see the nutcracker at wku and i want to go see lights after the show. 

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I'm not her but have you tried googling?  Some times they do have web sites.

samsbaby78
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Quoting rocamom:

yea, i have looked but haven't seen anything, but i don't see a website for the etown lights but i know they are there. i think bowling green had some years ago but i dont remember where they are or know if the are still there. 

SassyWildflower
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Ugh..beech bend stopped doing theirs and the other place idr what it was called, isn't doing theirs this year. I called ans the lady said maybe next year.
Downtown on the square is lit up real pretty but other than that, we don't have anything :(

We were talking about heading to Nashville to see the lights at opryland this weekend if it doesn't rain.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM
They used to do them at Basil griffin park here then they moved to beech bend...now they sold them all and don't do them anymore :(

Quoting samsbaby78:

Quoting rocamom:

yea, i have looked but haven't seen anything, but i don't see a website for the etown lights but i know they are there. i think bowling green had some years ago but i dont remember where they are or know if the are still there. 

samsbaby78
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Basil Griffin!!! i can never remember the name of that place. we may try fountian square. we go to the etown ones every year but since we will be in bg i thought i would see something new. opryland is great! so pretty. have you heard about the louisville mega caveren? they have drive thru underground lights.

http://www.louisvillemegacavern.com/lights-under-louisville.html

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Ugh..beech bend stopped doing theirs and the other place idr what it was called, isn't doing theirs this year. I called ans the lady said maybe next year.
Downtown on the square is lit up real pretty but other than that, we don't have anything :(

We were talking about heading to Nashville to see the lights at opryland this weekend if it doesn't rain.

SassyWildflower
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:27 AM
I don't think we want to drive as far as Louisville lol

Quoting samsbaby78:

Basil Griffin!!! i can never remember the name of that place. we may try fountian square. we go to the etown ones every year but since we will be in bg i thought i would see something new. opryland is great! so pretty. have you heard about the louisville mega caveren? they have drive thru underground lights.

http://www.louisvillemegacavern.com/lights-under-louisville.html

Quoting SassyWildflower:

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:02 AM

That's to bad..  I hope you guys find some good ones,.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)