Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How many cups of coffee do you have

Posted by   + Show Post

to get your day going? If you don't drink coffee, what do you drink?

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Replies (21-30):
QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM
I have one cup of coffee a day right after I make the bed and put in my contacts...when Alan is home, we will have a cup in late afternoon together but that is not everyday. It also upsets my stomach and I must eat a fruit immediately, also because the diabetic meds make me queasy in the morning if I don't eat...BUT the best part of my day is with that cup of coffee warming the hands and heart...mmmmmmmm good.
telecomgirl
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

It used to be none.

Now it's around 3. LOL

telecomgirl
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Quoting telecomgirl:

It used to be none.

Now it's around 3. LOL

I should add, it isn't all at once. It's spread throughout the morning and afternoon.

snuggiewoogie
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:37 PM

2 cups usually!

psych_mom
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Gotta stay awake for fun with baby :)

Quoting telecomgirl:

Quoting telecomgirl:

It used to be none.

Now it's around 3. LOL

I should add, it isn't all at once. It's spread throughout the morning and afternoon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vinterland
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I love them. :) What kind did you make? My favorite one I make has mango, pineapple, homemade orange juice, coconut milk and vanilla yogurt.

Quoting psych_mom:

I need to get back to making smoothies. I miss them.

Quoting Vinterland:

I like coffee drinks (like bolthouse farms mocha cappuccino or starbucks frappuccinos) but I don't drink them all the time. I drink water, fruit juice and smoothies daily.

psych_mom
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I love a simple smoothie of strawberries, banana, about 4 oz of orange juice, a handful of spinach and some ice. I have a bunch of new recipes that I am going to try though so I may find a new favorite.

Quoting Vinterland:

I love them. :) What kind did you make? My favorite one I make has mango, pineapple, homemade orange juice, coconut milk and vanilla yogurt.

Quoting psych_mom:

I need to get back to making smoothies. I miss them.

Quoting Vinterland:

I like coffee drinks (like bolthouse farms mocha cappuccino or starbucks frappuccinos) but I don't drink them all the time. I drink water, fruit juice and smoothies daily.

klamomma2
by Kaila on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I don't drink coffe, I like cappuccino but not on a daily basis.  I drink ice tea all day.

Steph75
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

None.  I only drink water.  I drink milk for dinner.  

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:17 AM

right now, I haven't had any coffee for the week. I had some hot chocolate though :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)