Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

New Years??

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:01 PM
  • 15 Replies
Yep, it is that time!!!
Do you have any plans for new years eve yet?
Out or in?

If you stay in, do you watch the ball drop on TV?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:14 PM
We just stay in and try to stay up until the ball drops...in NY...we're on central time. LOL

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:48 PM
No plans yet. If we don't get invited to anything we will stay up to watch the ball drop. Watch movies and have pizza!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Most likely we'll stay in & yes watch the ball drop :)

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 1:29 AM

No special plans for us.  I have a huge deadline Jan 15th for work so I have to work next week. We are kind of celebrating a few days earlier.  We are taking ds to see How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular this weekend and then going out to a nice dinner aftewards.

dingysfamily
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Dh is on-call, so we'll be staying home ... unless he gets a call & then he'll be out playing propane service guy!!!

rocamom
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:42 AM

We stay home with the kids and watch the ball drop..  We let them stay up as long as they can but last year they did make it until midnight..  For the last few years we have had fondue dinner which the kids enjoy doing.. They don't love the melted cheese but they love the buffet of the stuff you can dunk..

cafay
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Quoting rocamom:Ahh, kids. How can you not love cheese anything? Actually, my husband doesnt like cheese either. I married him, but I don't always understand him!(:-) I just got a fondue pot. What kind of things do you dunk?Anything different?

We stay home with the kids and watch the ball drop..  We let them stay up as long as they can but last year they did make it until midnight..  For the last few years we have had fondue dinner which the kids enjoy doing.. They don't love the melted cheese but they love the buffet of the stuff you can dunk..

cafay
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:16 AM

We will be staying in, watching movies and eating. I dont know quite yet though. But I dont stay up anymore. Luke gets up at the same time, no matter what time we all stay up till.And if I don't get enough sleep, I just cant handle his boundless energy.So will will celebrate early and go to bed!

rocamom
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Oh no my kids LOVE cheese but for some reason when we make it into fondue they don't.. We do it REALLY mild for them as well.. We use cheddar and velveeta (gross) and still they didn't love it.  I think this time we are going to make something yummy for us since they aren't going to eat it anyway LOL..

Quoting cafay:

Quoting rocamom:Ahh, kids. How can you not love cheese anything? Actually, my husband doesnt like cheese either. I married him, but I don't always understand him!(:-) I just got a fondue pot. What kind of things do you dunk?Anything different?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:21 AM
We stay in usually
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN