Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

I have the chairs and the sofa picked out, now I just need some tables...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

So the sofa is a definite-

I know, I am crazy for going with a light colored sofa, lol.
And here are the chairs-

They match the light beige in the heringbone that you don't see in the picture of the sofa.
Here is an up close picture of the fabric

Now I am looking for tables. I am thinking something oval for the coffee table and then round for the side tables. There will be two chairs grouped together so I am wanting one table in between them and one table beside the sofa. I am also thinking of finding a long, slim dresser to paint and turn into a console for one wall of my living room.

Any thoughts on tables?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkActivist
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I am not sure on tables, but I hope you don't have small children lol. That color would be stained before i even got it in the spot I wanted it :(

telecomgirl
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:00 PM

ok, first off, you are NOT crazy for having a lighter colored fabric.......Now I on the other hand would be crazy with 3 small children.....and besides, just because something's lighter doesn't mean dirt/stains won't come off the fabric anyways with the right cleaning product for the material...

I absolutely love what you've picked out. What color were you thinking for the tables?

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't like the price but the style is more what I wanted to show you

extremecheer
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I However would never be able to do light color furniture.... I have 6 kids and they would have that dirty on the 1st day I got it. LOL But its cute. I am looking into getting new furniture here in a couple months. But looking for leather that way I can just wipe it right off.

psych_mom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids are not little anymore so I no longer have to worry about that. No way I'd consider it then.

Quoting PinkActivist:

I am not sure on tables, but I hope you don't have small children lol. That color would be stained before i even got it in the spot I wanted it :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:06 PM
I love this. I bet I could replicate it with paint.

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

I don't like the price but the style is more what I wanted to show you

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Very true. We're getting fabric protection for everything.

Quoting telecomgirl:

ok, first off, you are NOT crazy for having a lighter colored fabric.......Now I on the other hand would be crazy with 3 small children.....and besides, just because something's lighter doesn't mean dirt/stains won't come off the fabric anyways with the right cleaning product for the material...

I absolutely love what you've picked out. What color were you thinking for the tables?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Love both pieces.

Are you going to go traditional with your console or do something bright & bold?

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Cool furniture! Good picks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Everything looks awesome!
Love the table Brandy showed you as well ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)