Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to Home Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Home Life group!

Home Life is the place to talk about anything and everything from organizing and decorating to recipes and family! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Replies (301-306):
mumsy2three
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Thank you~ she's slowly finding her way, lol. She graduated from HS in 2012 and decided to take a year off and work full time. I was very happy when she told me she was going to start taking college classes. She's doing very well so far~ 3 A's and a B. She said she is bringing the B up to an A before the semester ends. I asked her why she wasn't this motivated in high school, lol. I am very proud of her.

Quoting hugss:

Congrats to her for doing well & being so responsible ;)

Quoting mumsy2three:

She is currently a full time student at our community college. She also works part time. She plans to transfer to a college closer to home so she can continue to commute and save money.

Quoting hugss:

Is dd off to college somewhere

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL on HS ..
Wow she sure is doing well.  Kudos to her ;)

Quoting mumsy2three:

Thank you~ she's slowly finding her way, lol. She graduated from HS in 2012 and decided to take a year off and work full time. I was very happy when she told me she was going to start taking college classes. She's doing very well so far~ 3 A's and a B. She said she is bringing the B up to an A before the semester ends. I asked her why she wasn't this motivated in high school, lol. I am very proud of her.

Quoting hugss:

Congrats to her for doing well & being so responsible ;)

Quoting mumsy2three:

She is currently a full time student at our community college. She also works part time. She plans to transfer to a college closer to home so she can continue to commute and save money.

Quoting hugss:

Is dd off to college somewhere

chefgina29
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone,

Divorced for 1 year after 8yr marriage. I have two Special needs boys age 6 & 7, That i love to pieces!

I also inherited...so to speak, a wonderful man who loves me and my boys and bring his 3 kids into the mix, ages 3 girl, 10 boy, 11 girl and they all have special needs on the autistic spectrum as my boys. Yes we are a unique "Brady Bunch"! lol!

Stop by and say Hi! I love to cook and have culinary training!

Have a great day!

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! So glad you've joined! I'm Sarah. I have a 4yr. old DD on the spectrum as well. She was diagnosed this past May. 

Hope to get to know you better through the group :)

Quoting chefgina29:

Hi Everyone,

Divorced for 1 year after 8yr marriage. I have two Special needs boys age 6 & 7, That i love to pieces!

I also inherited...so to speak, a wonderful man who loves me and my boys and bring his 3 kids into the mix, ages 3 girl, 10 boy, 11 girl and they all have special needs on the autistic spectrum as my boys. Yes we are a unique "Brady Bunch"! lol!

Have a great day!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group,
Sounds like a wonderful *Brady Bunch* mix .
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting chefgina29:

Hi Everyone,

Have a great day!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN