Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Husband works from home

Posted by   + Show Post
As it says, my husband works from home. We have enough money coming in that I am not needed to work outside of the home so, basically, we are all always here, all the time. My elder child attends school (yay!) and my younger is in preschool one day a week. I have a hard time cleaning the house top to bottom when he is right there in the next room and I am so tempted to talk to him because I am starving for conversation. We have lived here for a year and I haven't made many friends yet. It is a small town and I am getting out there and volunteering and getting myself known and seen, but need to keep at it yet. Husband has been working for about two years at this job and it only became a real issue after I quit working. I miss the social aspect of my employment and will be starting my own business before too long, but working outside the home is not something we are considering at this time. Perhaps when the little one is also in school full time.. Anyways.

Are you in the same situation with your husband working from home? How do you make it happen at your house?
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Replies (11-12):
EDDES
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM

There is always time to talk there are 24hours in a day; there is always the weekend just get together and talk to each other about the communicaton issue in your marriage. Once you tell him he should realize that this is very important.ladybug

Supermum311
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Hi there,

That is a tough situation but glad he decided to move his office now, lol.  Anyway, if you are looking to make some social connections and help people save money with affordable healthcare nationwide, my company is currently seeking homebased reps.  This will allow you to maintain that social aspect of working outside the house as you will continue interacting with people via internet/phone but during your own times.  That way you dont take away from time spend with your family.  Message me if you want more info.  Good Luck with everything!  :-D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)