Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Whats up Saturday?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 19 Replies
Whats everyone up to today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Idk what we will do today...maybe chuckecheese for the kids...we shall see.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I have another bag to work on- not sure if I am going to use the same style I did last night or find another. I am going to send you the website for the tutorial. I am also thinking about going to Joann's and getting the stuff I need to make some key fobs.

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM
2 moms liked this
It is still freezing cold here, Alan works every sat, so this is just another day...picked put the color I want to paint the sleeping room upstairs, will get that when we go out this week, now I have finished all the needed housework, will snuggle down with the IPad and watch the last couple episodes of DowntonAbbey.....
SassyWildflower
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Yay! Cant wait!
i was thinking of making an apron for each of my girls soon...they keep playing with mine. Lol

Quoting psych_mom:

I have another bag to work on- not sure if I am going to use the same style I did last night or find another. I am going to send you the website for the tutorial. I am also thinking about going to Joann's and getting the stuff I need to make some key fobs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM

This is a great bag to practice on. I am thinking of tackling an apron next- just a half one. Nothing major, lol.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Yay! Cant wait!
i was thinking of making an apron for each of my girls soon...they keep playing with mine. Lol

Quoting psych_mom:

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Changed the sheets on our bed, now my side & back are hurting so I'm relaxing a bit & playing on the computer & watching Grays Anatomy that I dvr'ed the other night.  I need to mop the kitchen floor still, but am thinking I'll just sweep it since it's so messy outside and dh is out working ... he'll come in & mess up what I've cleaned!  I'll just wait until this evening.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Nada - Maybe I'll paint my toes or something. I still need to write the soldier so maybe that'll get done today since I'm alone 

SassyWildflower
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Thats what im doing for the kids..half aprons.

Quoting psych_mom:

This is a great bag to practice on. I am thinking of tackling an apron next- just a half one. Nothing major, lol.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Yay! Cant wait!

Quoting psych_mom:

SassyWildflower
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Sounds like an easy day.

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

Nada - Maybe I'll paint my toes or something. I still need to write the soldier so maybe that'll get done today since I'm alone 

psych_mom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Cool. I'm trying to decide which pattern to use, lol.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Thats what im doing for the kids..half aprons.

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Yay! Cant wait!

Quoting psych_mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)