Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need closet help!!! UPDATE..PICS IN REPLIES

We have begun building the inside up. This cost us $69..I will post pics in replies as we go

Organized moms, can I see pics of your kids closets? I just got dd her first set of big girl furniture and now I have no room for her toys. I have wasted closet space and don't know where to begin with spacers and shelves :(
Please help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Replies (21-24):
MammaPaparazza
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM
I took your idea and tried to implement it :)
I posted pics in the replies, I need to get those fabric bins for the cubbies tho

Quoting Linds2Horse:

My son's closet looks to be a bit narrower and he has about the same amount of clothes and way more toys that your daughter. His closet is really well-set up for storage. This is what we did. We put shelves on one half of the closet, and all of his toys are organized in bins on these shelves. On the other half of the closet we we hung two bars for clothes. The two bars are staggered by 3" so that the upper bar is closer to the back wall.  This makes it easier to see the clothes on the bottom bar.  We hang just his t-shirts, sweaters, and jackets in the closet.  Jeans, pants, uniform shirts, underwear, and socks all go in his dresser.

I'll try to get pictures tomorrow. He is asleep right now so I can't take pictures.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I still need bins for the cubbies

Looks good!! Thanks for the update.

Mommyof2114
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I want to do a smaller version of idea number two. It's so cute
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Get a shower tension rod and use it as a second hanging rack. Both of my kids closets have them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)