Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life
When you start cleaning the house, where do you start?
When do you start? Early morning? Midday?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Replies (21-30):
justahousewife
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Right now my day starts at 6. Cleaning starts my carrying a glass and plate from my nightstand to the kitchen. Cup of coffee. Then it's sporadic throughout the day between the toddler and work. Everything gets tidied up before I go to bed, about 9. Bedtime always involves dessert/snack and a drink.
QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:09 PM
I make my bed as soon as I get up, then after coffee and a bit of computer time, I will wash up the dishes if there any, then sweep the kitchen and vacuum the main living area. Not much to do here, we are older so no messes....
sunshinepraying
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:57 PM
I start after ds goes to school. I start with putting in a load of laundry to get that going while I work on the other things. I usually head to the kitchen next and work on the dishes since that'll be needed later. And go on from there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoJosMom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I usually start at my kitchen sink and my clothes washer. I am a morning person all the way!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I start in the mornings *after* I have had my CM fix, LOL
Usually start in our bedroom then go to the front rooms after that.
Eventually I get upstairs but not as often as I do down stairs :)

Aleta775
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I start in the kitchen. It is the heart of the house and the busiest room. If I can get it clean, then the rest of the house is a breeze. I have two times where I like to clean. I will clean in the mornings while my dd is in preschool. I will also clean at night when my family goes to bed. 

hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Laundry starts around ten. Then off to take LO out some where ... ANYWHERE. It is required that we go somewhere everyday and if we go in the AM, he'll actually nap.
Anyway, lunch and laundry continued but I always start with laundry.
Graidyn
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:10 AM

As soon as I get up pretty much. When I get done it the shower/dressed I straighten/wipe down the bathroom, then while I'm reading emails on my laptop and drinking my coffee I empty the dishwasher and throw laundy in. Then I keep going :)

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Usually morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparkyco2
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:48 PM

i start early in the morning, by afternoon too much has went on in our house and my head is so tired......LOL

i start in the bathroom and work my way to the living room, kitchen and dining area... that way i have to finish otherwise i would not make it to the back of the house on most days......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN