Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How important is it for you to keep your home clean?

Posted by   + Show Post

Life is often busy and chaotic which doesn't leave much time for cleaning your home. Wouldn't it be great to have a cleaning product which is always within reach?

We recently gave 50 moms the opportunity to try the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner gives people a new way to clean... DAB IT. CLEAN IT. DONE. It's as simple as that!

Tell us...How important is it for you to keep your home clean?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
smbcwr04

I love the smell of a clean house. There is nothing more relaxing!

WheelerWife
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM

It is very important for us to keep a clean home. I have 4 kiddos, a hubby, and a cat, and I like to keep the house tidy so everyone can find what they need. I also like to keep it disinfected to minimize germs, thereby minimizing illnesses. :) 

kmrtigger

Having a clean home is important. But it's not my number one priority. I love making sure the areas that have the most germs are the cleanest. So as long as the bathroom and kitchen are spotless I am stress free. But being a mom of boys, the bathroom gets daily attention to stay spotless.

matreshka

I have a 2 and half year old and an 8 year old.  I don't expect the house to be 100% immaculate constantly but it is very important to me to keep the house clean and safe from excess germs.  Dinner time is especially messy and I am looking forward to using the Windex Touch up cleaner to see if it does make after-dinner clean up quicker and easier.

NADIA-R

Its very important to me, its my day job so how would I look with a messy house.

countrygirlkat

In an ideal world my house would always be clean.  It can be hard to keep up with all the cleaning though.  I know how important it is though to keep it nice and clean to keep out germs and to have more space so we have been making a huge effort to get rid of the amount of stuff and the amount of clutter so keeping it clean is that much easier. 

MissKrystal
1 mom liked this

It is beyond important! It is imperative! In order for my family and house to run smoothly, I need to be able to keep my house clean and in order.

superwoman8977

It is very important to keep my home clean.  By keeping my home clean my family stays well and I have much more peace in a clean house versus a home that is dirty and cluttered.

alliesmom112
Very important. I enjoy having a clean harm
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07

It is imperative that our house is clean at all times as we both have Asthma and health issues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)