Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How important is it for you to keep your home clean?

Posted by   + Show Post

Life is often busy and chaotic which doesn't leave much time for cleaning your home. Wouldn't it be great to have a cleaning product which is always within reach?

We recently gave 50 moms the opportunity to try the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner gives people a new way to clean... DAB IT. CLEAN IT. DONE. It's as simple as that!

Tell us...How important is it for you to keep your home clean?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Replies (131-137):
momof3_050709
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:23 PM
I have to have the house clean... It drives me nuts for it to be a mess!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coronado25
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Not imprtant enough that I would talk to an advertisement about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumamy
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Very! I dont think I can sit down and relax properly until its clean. My stress level would be too high over someone dropping in if it wanst clean. I also think it teaches my kids to look after their things and take pride in a tidy room.

cloudysmama
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM

VERY..I cant stand when moms have a dirty/messy house or when their kids have dirty clothes on!

TempestRayne
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:58 AM
it is important, but i don't kill myself over it.
Jodi0321
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Having a clean house is top priority for me. I love a clean house. Parts of me actually enjoys cleaning. I love clean, order and tidy. I highly believe that kids stay healthier with a clean and tidy home. I have a friend who doesn't clean and her girls are always sick. She claims they get sick from being in the doctors office. lol

Stefono
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I am a NEET freak, ' BUT ', 5 kids later , oldest being 21 next month I have learned life is messy. In life we must make choices. Many times i have to do something but have limited time. So I have learned through the years to do different styles of cleaning in different rooms, such as having Lysol 99.9. killing germs whipes in both bathrooms. Toilet brush in each bathroom and papertowels under sinks in both bathrooms.  same cleaning products and toiletries in both hidden away. ( of coarse)Everyday grab a whipe , one for toilet , one for wall spots and then out and then inside sink, and flush .Thats an easy way to keep up with that daily. We always have paper towels available.   We put our kitchen sponge through dishwasher  often. Vaccume everyday, and dust frequently ( weekly) . ( TIP) have everyone take off shoes as soon as they come into home. ( it works like a charm! ) My kids all help out. i believe in starting to teach them young, they ALL bring their own dirty clothes to wash room. They hang up their own bath towels. and put their own shoes and bags away.They each have set chores age appropriate.           REMEMBERING in a House hold we are all a team for loving each other as well as our home. ( just felt like sharing that )  *=0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)