Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How important is it for you to keep your home clean?

Posted by   + Show Post

Life is often busy and chaotic which doesn't leave much time for cleaning your home. Wouldn't it be great to have a cleaning product which is always within reach?

We recently gave 50 moms the opportunity to try the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner gives people a new way to clean... DAB IT. CLEAN IT. DONE. It's as simple as that!

Tell us...How important is it for you to keep your home clean?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I have 2 kids who both go to school so it's important to keep a clean home and try to keep most of the germs away.. Especially during cold season.

LovesFredric
1 mom liked this

I do love a clean home, but it never seems to be at the top of my priority list.  As a FT working mom of a school-ager and toddler, there never seems to be enough time in the day to accomplish everything!  I would love to have quick and easy solution to help me with this!

Mom2jngnc

Eh, 

I like it picked up, I don't sanatize everything, with 5 kids, 3 dogs I would go crazy if I wanted it that clean. 

If people stop over unannounced, I don't want to be embarassed by how the house looks. 

Rushn311

It's very important for me. The two places which are always clean, is my bathroom and kitchen. It's a must!!!

It also makes me a happier person!!

MooNFaeRie30

it is very important to me to have a clean house, but it is hard for me because i have so little time. i am looking forward to trying this because it looks like it will save on time.

housefullofkidz

It is very important our home stays clean. With lots of little ones, We clean it top to bottom daily.

Do you love to re-purpose household things and give them a fun new life? - Watch my show!http://www.cafemom.com/video/show/80/Make_It_Fabulous

robsgurl_23
Very important cause I want to make sure we have a clean home to live in and no germs so we don't get sick. I also love the way my house looks when it is clean and tidy...=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PennOhioBabe
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM
It is important to me to keep my home clean. I can't sleep at night if my house is a mess. A clean home + a happy mom = a happy family :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
Keeping my home clean is very important to me. I like my home to look good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez

Keeping a clean home for myself and my family is very important. I grew up in a clean home, and I want to set the same example for my kids. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)