Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How important is it for you to keep your home clean?

Posted by   + Show Post

Life is often busy and chaotic which doesn't leave much time for cleaning your home. Wouldn't it be great to have a cleaning product which is always within reach?

We recently gave 50 moms the opportunity to try the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner gives people a new way to clean... DAB IT. CLEAN IT. DONE. It's as simple as that!

Tell us...How important is it for you to keep your home clean?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
elwalters77
1 mom liked this

Clean is important. Organized and clutter free is another story. I wipe down surfaces on a daily basis with disinfectant, but there are always piles of laundry to be folded, toys, papers in piles. I do the best I can.

Maddies_mom101

it seems like everything is right in the world when I have a clean house..... being a working mom its hard to always keep my house as clean as I want it

stephiebugg

It's important to me. By reading the previous replies, I see I'm not the only one with clutter. I do wipe down the bathroom and kitchen on a regular basis, but with all the toys my kids have and lots of paper clutter, it's hard for me to keep the house always looking clean. LOL

jridgill

It is very important for my home to be clean. I have 3 kids so I am always cleaning after them. My husband is a big help when it comes to cleaning so I am very thankful for that.

cowgirls10181
Its important for me to keep the home clean because it helps reduce bugs and keeps us healthy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:28 PM

BUMP!

SarahSuzyQ
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Ooh, I'm interested in hearing these reviews. I would like to keep my home cleaner than it is, but I struggle with taking time away from my son or husband to want to clean... I just have to sneak it in here or there. Love products that make it simpler to do so!

Crissy2424
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Very important. I am more calm and happy when I am surrounded by a home that is picked up, wiped up and everything is where it should be!

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Oh how cool are those!

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Interesting, I've not seen those before. Might have to check them out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)