Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the most overwhelming aspect of cleaning your home?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 105 Replies

Cleaning can often feel like a daunting task from figuring out where to start, getting all of the products together and finally finding the time you need. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner will change your mind about the cleaning process!

We recently gave 50 moms the opportunity to try the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner gives people a new way to clean... DAB IT. CLEAN IT. DONE. It's as simple as that!

Tell us...What is the most overwhelming aspect of cleaning your home? 

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosemagic01
1 mom liked this

As a whole its probably cleaning the bathroom. I don't mind so much cleaning or getting things out or having the time its usually just overwhelmingly cleaning the bathroom as it feels like the germest room in the house! Staying on top of it helps always cleaning always keeping it touched up but its still the room that gets me every time! Can't wait to try these out in hopes it makes it a lot easier! 

mem82
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Just dust and hair, and then, of course, bathroom messes. I have two large dogs that bring in a lot of dust and hair. My DD11 has long hair, as do I, and it gets everywhere, too. I have two sons, 7 and 3, and I think that's all I need to say about my bathroom problems. LOL

fraujones
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Getting rid of clutter. We don't have a lot of closet space, so the house looks messy if I let it accumulate. 

krys1025
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Dusting and hair between my hair, my two daughters and the dog I get tired of hair everywhere also dusting. It's the most daunting task out of everything just because having to move everything around to dust the entire surface and dust each item as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bwsmommy

For me the most overwhelming aspect of cleaning is needing different types of cleaners for different areas of the house and trying to juggle cleaning while taking care of 4 children . Door knobs and bathrooms and floors and counters are wiped down several times a day .. and I must say while i hate only having 1 bathroom at times its nice because i only have the one to clean ! However with having boys .. my bathroom is the worst place in the house and needs to be wiped down very often as well as our bathroom mirror cause somehow tooth paste spit always end up on it more than twice a day !

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Keeping the house clean is just plain and simple a challenge, an overwhelming challenge! We have 5 kids, 4 of which are boys! They wouldn't notice a mess if it smacked them on the nose. Plus, because we homeschool, there is never a time that the house is empty and I can just tear through it and get it spotless. At my house, as soon as I clean something, I turn to find it a mess again, and 5 little unassuming faces looking back at me! It happens in the blink of an eye, I just can't keep up.
MrsRobinson06
Keeping up with my carpets is the most overwhelming aspect of cleaning for me but keeping the bathroom clean is a close second. I have a different product for every area it seems and that alone is tiresome.
millerbunch

blinds!!  lol  

but i also hate hair and dust that collects around the bathroom areas..  ewww

also carpet.. 

bookworm14
Hair between my long hair and the dog's hair that shed. Seems to be all over! The bathroom always needs to be wiped down and can never stay clean!
mereinhart28

For me it would be the living room. seems as though I clean it (or at least pick up) constantly throughout the day. Not to mention the hardwood floors. between the kids, husband, and the dog my floors never stay clean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)