Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the most overwhelming aspect of cleaning your home?

Posted by   + Show Post

Cleaning can often feel like a daunting task from figuring out where to start, getting all of the products together and finally finding the time you need. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner will change your mind about the cleaning process!

We recently gave 50 moms the opportunity to try the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner gives people a new way to clean... DAB IT. CLEAN IT. DONE. It's as simple as that!

Tell us...What is the most overwhelming aspect of cleaning your home? 

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Replies (101-105):
HappyMommyToo
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Clutter for sure. I need better organizing and space saving skills.
Angel267
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Pretty much all of it.I dust keep things picked up while dh & dd is not home,butwhen they get home it's the way it was before they left.& spring cleaning

Kimberly_Adam
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Laundry! I absolutely HATE laundry! I can't do it. I give up! I have two loads that are clean right now...one in the basket, and one in the dryer! They've been there for a week....smh I know I know...but I would literally rather do dishes twice a day for a week than do laundry. lol

Abbigaledaee
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Probably the dishes. Im fine with cleaning until i see the dishes and then its game over i dont wanna do it anymore.

Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM

floors!!!  their always needing to  be   cleaned  up  . the bathroom too & the upstairs window which my ds1 loves to play near & gets it filthy everyday!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)