Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Moms compare the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner to their old cleaning products

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 186 Replies
1 mom liked this

We recently gave 50 moms the opportunity to try the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner gives people a new way to clean... DAB IT. CLEAN IT. DONE. It's as simple as that!

Tells Us...Have you tried the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner Yet?!?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I found Windex Touch-Ups very effective and convenient compared to my regular cleaning supplies.  First of all, the packaging is attractive enough to leave out on the counter, which makes a quick touch up very convenient.  Secondly, it worked on everything I tried it out on.  I always knew Windex worked well on Windows, but I had never used it on counters, stainless steel, stove top, etc.  and it performed well on all of them!  Another thing I loved was the application.  You just use a rag, paper towel, sponge, and press down once on the top of the container.  You get the perfect amount of cleaner.  No waste, no spraying all over the place, so the product really lasts a long time!  And last, the scents are wonderful!  I expected the product to work, and it went above what I expected, but the fresh scent was a huge bonus! 

babygomez

Compared to other cleaning products I use, the Windex Touch-Up Cleaner really does have a fresh scent! After going into my restroom a few times, the scent was still lingering. I am impressed by the look of the bottles, they blend in with my decorative pieces; I can place it right by the sink for use anytime! I grabbed a washcloth, dabbed it once, and thought "that's it- that's all I have to do?", it released the perfect amount for me to wipe down the faucet like I normally do everyday, and even when I needed more for other areas, I just dabbed once more each time; no wasting. My toothpaste residue-covered faucet became shiny in an instant; one wipe down.

Here's a photo of the bottle, and the washcloth right before I dabbed.

And to show the amount after one dab.

superwoman8977

I love this product!  I used it to clean up after our dinner the other night in the kitchen and I cannot believe how the windex touch-up powered through the stuck on grease, grime and food and left my counters sparkling..way better than the wipes I was using to clean the counters.  I even used this in the shower to wipe down the shelves and the tile and my husband was so impressed how clean it got the shower!  I love how you just dab and go, that was the best part.

kmrtigger
1 mom liked this

I can't HONESTLY answer this question. I haven't gotten the product to try in the mail yet. Once I get it and use it, I will be able to give an honest comparrison.

Quoting CafeMom Team:

1) How do the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner products compare to your current Bathroom and Kitchen cleaning products (scent, look and feel of the container, effectiveness, etc.)?

kmrtigger

I can't tell you the answer to this question yet. I have yet to get the product in the mail. I am however very excited to get it and try it out.

Quoting CafeMom Team:

2) How convenient are the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaners compared to your other cleaning products?

cowgirls10181
Cant wait to try them out, our bathrom sink is a pain to keep clean hopefully it wil be my cleaning solution
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R

I just got my Windex today so off I go to start using it, will be back to let you all know how I like it.

robsgurl_23

I just got these today. I tried them out. 

1) How do the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner products compare to your current Bathroom and Kitchen cleaning products (scent, look and feel of the container, effectiveness, etc.)? I like the scent of both the kitchen and the bathroom cleaners. It cleans pretty good. I like how you just have to press down on the top of the container and you don't have to spray the cleaner all over the place...=)  

2) How convenient are the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaners compared to your other cleaning products? I think it is convenient cause you just press down on the top with a paper towel or cloth and clean what ever you are going to clean. Less cleaner is used as well. 

superwoman8977

We havent gotten our product yet, as soon as I do I will let you know...

BeachMommy07

) How do the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner products compare to your current Bathroom and Kitchen cleaning products (scent, look and feel of the container, effectiveness, etc.)? I love the product, it's compact and I like the overall design of the product. It uses less product to clean compared to my current bathroom and kitchen cleansing products. Overall, I am very satisfied with the All New Windex Touch-Up cleaner product and will be purchasing in the future.

2) How convenient are the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaners compared to your other cleaning products?

The size makes it convenient as well as the usage. It only takes a small amount to dampen my cloths and smells and cleans very well. Definetly happy with this product.

bwsmommy

As soon as i get my product ill be back ! Im also saving my bathroom mirrors and counters just for this !

Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Mine just came today! I'm excited to try them!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bwsmommy
1 mom liked this

Wow !! I just got my Windex tonight and of course i couldnt wait to start using it .. So far i love the look and feel and even the smell since its not over powering like most cleaners .. I like that when i held it upside down it did not leak !! Which is great in a house full of kids ! Cause you know things do get knocked over . It left my counters looking fab and my stove looks great ! My bathroom mirror looked pretty good to if i must say so !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)