Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you pick up the mail everyday?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:24 AM
  • 31 Replies

Do you pick up the mail everyday?

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Yes we have a mail box.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelgrl5200
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:29 AM
yes, if there is any. but its right on my front porch. In my neighborhood, we still have the mail delivery where they walk door to door
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm14
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM
My boyfriend gets home before I do, so he usually gets it. We have a section of mailboxes for many houses in the neighborhood & the postal delivery tends to put things in the wrong box. So to get the mail to the right places, we all tend to leave the envelopes on a little shelf. In case something important comes, we don't want it left out in the open.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:16 AM
yes
mom4awesomekids
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Yes we have a mailbox.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:17 AM

No, I have to have a po box. It's dumb when the neighbors adjacent to us get mail delivery. Luckily the post office is a few blocks away..but still a major pain in the ass especially with deliveries. It's not like we live in the boonies

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Our mailbox is at the end of our driveway, it's always been something dh does ... getting the mail that is.  When we built the house & moved in I was working at a job that got me home after him, so he got it.  When I changed jobs & got home before him, the first day I stopped & picked it up ... when he got home, he stopped to get it, it wasn't there and he said something - jokingly - about it.  So I just left it to him from then on.  Even after I quit working outside the home, I never went & got it.  We've always joked about 'don't get the mail, that's Dad's thing!'  The mail lady though does sometimes bring it right to the door if there is something to big to fit in the mailbox.

PinkCamoTeamMud
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:38 AM
It comes about 11 am. I get it whenever there's mail in it. We have a mail box down stairs in the main area of the building.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:45 AM

It comes right to the mailbox on my front porch so I get it when it gets here. And I always know when it comes because my dog goes nuts. The mailman leaves him a dog biscuit every single day.

lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Yep, its almost the highlight of my day lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)