Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Happy Friday!!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:45 AM
  • 10 Replies

Mornin ladies!!
What do you have going on today?
Have a good one!

Follow Me on Pinterest  
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Nothing major. Im having six ppl over for dinner tomorrow so i really should start cleaning but im not sure i have the energy lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:50 AM

I am going back to bed, for a bit and then I will get up and watch tv until I go in and exercise.  After I shower, I will debate about what I want to do next.  hehehehe

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM
The noodles are made and cooked, the pork roast, carrots,potatoes and onions are in the roaster, biscuits are packaged up, cake and cupcakes are in the fridge....ready for pick-up....so sad that a dear friend will be laid to rest today...it is an odd thought that I shook his hand on Sunday and now he is in Heaven with Jesus...amazing love that is......how are you bubbly Sarah...
SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:26 AM

i feel the same..I have plenty to do but no energy to do it. lOl

Have a good one!

Quoting lillucky8:

Nothing major. Im having six ppl over for dinner tomorrow so i really should start cleaning but im not sure i have the energy lol

SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:27 AM

lol sounds like a good plan! haha enjoy your day :)

Quoting offrdngal:

I am going back to bed, for a bit and then I will get up and watch tv until I go in and exercise.  After I shower, I will debate about what I want to do next.  hehehehe

SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM

(hugs)

Well, i'm feeling better than yesterday for sure =)

Quoting QuiltLover:

The noodles are made and cooked, the pork roast, carrots,potatoes and onions are in the roaster, biscuits are packaged up, cake and cupcakes are in the fridge....ready for pick-up....so sad that a dear friend will be laid to rest today...it is an odd thought that I shook his hand on Sunday and now he is in Heaven with Jesus...amazing love that is......how are you bubbly Sarah...

SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:34 AM

idk what we're doing this morning but this afternoon we are taking the kids to see the Easter bunny =) 

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Relaxing (finally) LOL

gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:39 AM

good morning, not a lot going on here, cant tell if its gonna be nice or rainy today

snuggiewoogie
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Woo Hoo!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)