Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

olay video influencer

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Jen
  • 12 Replies
Any get it? Have you done the videos yet?

Any tips/tricks? This is my first video influencer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Congrats on getting it!!  I love video influencers!!  I guess my only tip is to be yourself!  Love watching real moms and their reviews on products.  :)

SarahSuzyQ
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM
I am working on my first video influencer too, but it's for paper towels. I'm kind of nervous!

I used a tripod for the videos where I'm just talking to the camera, and those turned out really nicely.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:34 PM
I didnt have a tripod so dh recorded me. they arent amazing but they get the job done. now i just need my.computer to cooperate so i can upload them.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I am working on my first video influencer too, but it's for paper towels. I'm kind of nervous!

I used a tripod for the videos where I'm just talking to the camera, and those turned out really nicely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Quoting meam4444:

Congrats on getting it!!  I love video influencers!!  I guess my only tip is to be yourself!  Love watching real moms and their reviews on products.  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Good luck. I'm working on uploading mine right now. :-)

Quoting lillucky8:

I didnt have a tripod so dh recorded me. they arent amazing but they get the job done. now i just need my.computer to cooperate so i can upload them.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Its not working for me. it wants me to open or save something and my computer doesnt like it. im confused n may need to just email cafemom.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Someone in another of my groups was having issues with the upload... Mine has been fine so far, I've done three videos. I would just email them. Hopefully it's an easy fix!

Quoting lillucky8:

Its not working for me. it wants me to open or save something and my computer doesnt like it. im confused n may need to just email cafemom.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Thanks :) ill try again tomorrow, if it doesnt work ill email them

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Someone in another of my groups was having issues with the upload... Mine has been fine so far, I've done three videos. I would just email them. Hopefully it's an easy fix!

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rbailey2414
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I just got accepted into this influencer- but it doesnt say anything about video :) If it does come with one, that would be cool too!!

lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM

have you received your product yet? i got a second email a few days after the first asking if i would be willing to do a video for it, and then they send me a camera! i was shocked! i thought they would just ask me to use my smartphone or something. dh was very excited, he was going thru it last night looking at all the features lol

Quoting rbailey2414:

I just got accepted into this influencer- but it doesnt say anything about video :) If it does come with one, that would be cool too!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)