Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Simple cleaning solution for a hectic morning routine (VIDEO)

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:49 AM
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mornings are often chaotic leaving very little time clean up whatever messes might have been made. See how Windex Touch-Up Cleaner can help you clean up before you head out for the day!

Tell Us... What does your morning routine consist of?

We're excited to hear from you!

^ The CafeMom Team

Click Here to see our tips on how to tackle pet messes!

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:58 AM

My morning routine starts with getting DD ready for school. After she's out the door DH goes to work soon after. I have some down time before DD 2 wakes up most days so I cafemom for a while. Then I start cleaning the living room and picking up the kitchen. Take care of DD2's needs and feed her. Then we play it by ear and just do whatever we want or need to do.

GwenMB
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM

My morning routine consists of getting my older son to K on time - and my younger one to preschool if he has preschool that day.  Then its my down time & I tend to be on CM or FB. :)  If I have nothing to go do before preschool pick up (this only happens 1 day a week), I do get more done.  But the other preschool morning, I have about 45 minutes before I'm back out the door to volunteer in preschool.  The other 3 days, DS#2 is home with me, which just makes it more challenging to get stuff done.  Fairly often, we do have somewhere to go pretty early anyway.

I really should add a little cleaning to each morning just to make the day go easier.

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:56 AM

My morning routine varies daily. Usually depends on what we are doing or have planned for the day.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:03 AM

My mornings are very relaxed.  My dd doesn't have to be to school until 12:40, so we just go with the flow.

4kidz916
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM

My morning routine is very hectic.  No time for clean ups.  All of my cleaning is done in the evening.

timon95
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM

we homeschool...our morning routine is very relaxed and simple.

gmadiane
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM

my morning is not too bad, usually pretty relaxing

LOswald0314
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I want one!

Samanthamommy
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Getting ready as fast as possible and getting out the door, lol.

sukainah
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:39 PM

LOL...sounds familiar

Our morning routine seems kind of hectic.  It's because the kids eat breakfast so slow that it makes us late getting ready.  

But my husband is a little better about picking up his messes and cleaning the counter in the bathroom....after some encouragement LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN