Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Beiber might be prosecuted

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  • 10 Replies

Justin Bieber to be prosecuted? If the L.A. Country Sherriff's Department gets its way, they plan to push for Bieber to be prosecuted for spitting on his neighbor, according to a TMZ report on March 30.

The incident involved eyewitnesses claiming that Bieber spit on a neighbor in a "fit of anger," although Bieber denies the incident. This came about when the neighbor went to Bieber's house to complain about him allegedly driving his Ferrari at high speeds in the gated community, endangering the residents there.

Bieber allegedly flipped out, spit in the neighbor's face and then threatened to kill him. Bieber denied these allegations but there is now a chance for Bieber to be prosecuted as a landscaper working beside the house came forward and said he saw Bieber spit in the neighbor's face.

The victim was a 47-year-old father of three who lived there for 10 years and that makes sense when considering he was angry as the reckless driving. Now, the police want Bieber to be prosecuted because of his "disregard for the law," including speeding tickets, fights, reckless driving, drugs allegations and more.

According to TMZ, the Sherriff's Department wants Bieber to be prosecuted, not to put him in jail, but to force him to get held to prevent the "dangerous path" they see him headed down.

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocamom
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I really don't care about Bieber. If he did something illegal he should be prosecuted just like everyone else..

meam4444
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I agree

Quoting rocamom:

I really don't care about Bieber. If he did something illegal he should be prosecuted just like everyone else..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I don't care about him either,
And feel the same .. if he did something wrong he should be prosecuted lime anyone else :)

avasmommee
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:20 AM

He has no respect for anyone, especially in law enforement! He needs to be knocked down a peg or two with that big inflated head of his... 

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I agree. I don't purposefully follow Justin Bieber, but from what I hear he is heading down Lindsey Lohan Drive quickly. Being prosecuted and held accountable might be the best thing for him.

Quoting avasmommee:

He has no respect for anyone, especially in law enforement! He needs to be knocked down a peg or two with that big inflated head of his... 

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM
If he's guilty he should pay a consequence.
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM
I agree!

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

If he's guilty he should pay a consequence.
BONDURANTGIRL
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Yeah but the neighbor is also guilty of breaking the law where is his punishment for trespassing on some one else property when is it ok for a law to be broking when it lead to the second law being broking to it doesn't make sense to me. The neighbor need to be punish also. I say Just fine them both 25,000 dollar each and get it over with Justin was wrong and the neighbor should of know better to go on someone else property. 

HappyMommyToo
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:10 AM

OH wow..

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM

agreed

Quoting Linds2Horse:

I agree. I don't purposefully follow Justin Bieber, but from what I hear he is heading down Lindsey Lohan Drive quickly. Being prosecuted and held accountable might be the best thing for him.

Quoting avasmommee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN