Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our {on-going}House Renovations 3.21

Instead of making multiple posts I'm just going to use one and keep updating it. I'll post the date of the last update in the title each time I edit/upload!

On our list of to-dos:

1. Laundry Room 
  2. Master Closet
  3. DS Room
  4. Master Bedroom
  5. Bathroom
  6. DD Room
  7. Exterior work
  8. Miscellenous

I'm going to reserve the first nine "replies" so no one has to go searching through the comments to find the updates. :)!

- All photo updates have been posted. :)

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Replies (41-44):
kajira
by Emma on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Door frame molding is the worst, trying to get those 45 degree angle's to match up perfectly are the bane of my existance right now. LOL

Quoting HisSweetheart07: Devil is in the details lol I completely agree about the molding!
Quoting kajira:

Awesome. I'm learning as I go too. I can honestly say the hardest part is not making mistakes with molding when you cut it/measure it.

That's been the part I've struggled the most with.

Quoting HisSweetheart07: My dad, my dh, and I only. My dad is trained in electrical and plumbing with years of building experience. My dh has years of construction work. I am learning as we go lol
Quoting kajira:

That's awesome, I'm doing some major rehauling too.

Did you do the work yourself or hire someone?

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Nice ... our fridge lasted 28+ years before we replaced it and then it was still actually working; we just decided we'd better replace it before it did die!

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

Ours decided to die in February. It was 12 years old so I guess it was time. However, I wish it would have waited one more year lol Guess they have a mind of their own though!!

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I like the laundry room; it looks great!!

klamomma2
by Kaila on Mar. 25, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Looks great, love everything so far!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)