Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

What would you change about your house if you could?

It can be anything about it!

Follow Me on Pinterest  
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Replies (31-37):
SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:49 PM

that would be nice =)

Quoting abecee:

I'd make it big enough for everyone to have their own room and their own bathroom.

Enjoli
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have a larger kitchen.

wendyjoe
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:24 PM

well in 3 years we are going to start remodeling and i have a whole list... i am taking out the carpet because previous owners had like 4 big dogs in here. i am taking out a wall that is in the middle of my kitchen to make more space. also taking out the back door in the kitchen and putting sliding door in my dining room to go out onto the deck i am going to have repainting kids rooms, we have to update the electricity and the plumbing, redoing the lighing because i have really ugly chandeleres with wall mounts to match... i want my back yard fenced in, and there may be something abobut 10 years down because i have 3 boys in one smallish room. bunkn beds will most likely be my big thing in there

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:13 PM

sounds like a lot of work but it will be worth it in the end.

Quoting wendyjoe:

well in 3 years we are going to start remodeling and i have a whole list... i am taking out the carpet because previous owners had like 4 big dogs in here. i am taking out a wall that is in the middle of my kitchen to make more space. also taking out the back door in the kitchen and putting sliding door in my dining room to go out onto the deck i am going to have repainting kids rooms, we have to update the electricity and the plumbing, redoing the lighing because i have really ugly chandeleres with wall mounts to match... i want my back yard fenced in, and there may be something abobut 10 years down because i have 3 boys in one smallish room. bunkn beds will most likely be my big thing in there

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM

me too =)

Quoting Enjoli:

I would have a larger kitchen.

wendyjoe
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:54 AM

we just moved here, should be paid off in 5 years. it is a 1920s house so it needs some work lol

Quoting SassyWildflower:

sounds like a lot of work but it will be worth it in the end.

Quoting wendyjoe:

Vinterland
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:45 PM

The location, more landscaping, a nice garden, larger yard and more space in between houses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)