I made these awesome cheesecake lemon bars for Easter. They were so OMGosh good!
EVERYBODY loved them! I think out of the huge pan I made, I had two left!
Thought I'd share the recipe with you ladies =)
Ingredients Edit and Save
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together 1 1/2 cup flour and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl. Cut in the cold butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared baking dish to form a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside.
- Whisk together 4 eggs, 1 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a bowl. Pour lemon mixture into the prepared crust. Skim off any bubbles from the surface of the filling. Mix the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a bowl until well blended. Whisk in 2 eggs, then spread over the lemon mixture. The mixtures will separate during baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is set, about 30 minutes.