Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Is there some place that you and your family enjoy going for day trips?

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Replies (21-27):
MamaAjax
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:53 AM

QQ I miss living in Yorktown, VA. It seemed to be the perfect place for me. All the fresh seafood, and the fact that you could do day trips to either the beach, mountains, or the caverns. *sighs*

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Yes! I like to drive out to the chesapeake bay and and go eat steamed crabs by the water!

psych_mom
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:36 AM
I was in Va Beach. It was nice being close to the mountains and the beach, plus having Williamsburg, Yorktown and the other historical places close by.

Quoting MamaAjax:

QQ I miss living in Yorktown, VA. It seemed to be the perfect place for me. All the fresh seafood, and the fact that you could do day trips to either the beach, mountains, or the caverns. *sighs*

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Yes! I like to drive out to the chesapeake bay and and go eat steamed crabs by the water!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyAngelBaby
I hate waiting for final grades just know what my GPA looks like this is frustrating..... only one more class to wait for and then I will know.. of course now I will have fall classes to worry about....
Yesterday at 4:44 PM
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:29 PM

We love to go golfing on my DH's days off or out to the lake for the day :)

samsbaby78
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Ok, just how many people live around here, haha. I knew sassy and psych lived close by. I thought I was alone here.

Quoting Life.Happens:

Yes, there's Cave City, the zoo(the best one is about two hours away), we like traveling to Nashville from time to time too...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Life.Happens
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Quoting samsbaby78:

Lol..I actually live a block away from Sassy.LOL..I've lived in this town for about ten years. :)
1wildchild
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:57 PM

On weekends we sometimes go to Nashville to walk through the malls (sometimes shop). I want to take the kids to the Nasville Zoo and eventually to Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies (it's almost 5 hrs away though). 

samsbaby78
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Cool! I don't live in bowling green, though. I live in hart county about 25 minutes from cave city. I have been on cafemom for years and I could never find anyone near me until recently.

Quoting Life.Happens:

Quoting samsbaby78:

Lol..I actually live a block away from Sassy.LOL..I've lived in this town for about ten years. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)