Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Cinnamon rolls... LOL

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 22 Replies

DH made cinnamon rolls this morning, but he brought them to me to open because he is afraid of the "pop" the tube makes when you open it, hahaha. Then dd asked him if he made them from scratch like mama would, lol. He had to tell her that he isn't as good as mama is and had to make them from a can. These kids and dh keep me laughing.

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM

lOl..sounds like gabby. She tells me all the time i cook "gooder than a bakery"...i love it!

psych_mom
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM

My kids all love my baking, they hate it if I don't make their birthday cakes. Poor T has texture issues though and can't stand baked berries so he won't eat any muffins or pies with fruit in them :( (yet another reason I need to get his diagnosis).

Quoting SassyWildflower:

lOl..sounds like gabby. She tells me all the time i cook "gooder than a bakery"...i love it!

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM

i'd for sure bring that up. bug has texture issues which is why she is so picky..but hers extents to touch as well. the ladies we talked to at her last appointments/meeting said they can actually HELP with that! I nearly broke out into tears! I have SO much more hope now!

and my kids, husband, family are the same. LOL...they love my baking. my brother comes over and is so disapointed when i haven't made something. lOl

Quoting psych_mom:

My kids all love my baking, they hate it if I don't make their birthday cakes. Poor T has texture issues though and can't stand baked berries so he won't eat any muffins or pies with fruit in them :( (yet another reason I need to get his diagnosis).

Quoting SassyWildflower:

psych_mom
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Get this- I have always had issues with textures. There are certain foods I avoid because of it, types of clothes I won't wear and things I won't touch. T has some things he won't wear or touch either. A big thing for me, I can't eat things like chocolate mousse or whipped yougurt, greek yogurt and there are lots of other things that I can't think of. I cannot wear cashmere, even though it is super soft, it feels rough and scratchy to my skin. No one ever paid attention to it when I was growing up.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

i'd for sure bring that up. bug has texture issues which is why she is so picky..but hers extents to touch as well. the ladies we talked to at her last appointments/meeting said they can actually HELP with that! I nearly broke out into tears! I have SO much more hope now!

and my kids, husband, family are the same. LOL...they love my baking. my brother comes over and is so disapointed when i haven't made something. lOl

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:04 AM

hmm...

Quoting psych_mom:

Get this- I have always had issues with textures. There are certain foods I avoid because of it, types of clothes I won't wear and things I won't touch. T has some things he won't wear or touch either. A big thing for me, I can't eat things like chocolate mousse or whipped yougurt, greek yogurt and there are lots of other things that I can't think of. I cannot wear cashmere, even though it is super soft, it feels rough and scratchy to my skin. No one ever paid attention to it when I was growing up.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I'm with your husband.I made some fresh from the can this morning.LOL!

psych_mom
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

As long as he is doing the providing of the food I am okay with them coming from a can, lol.

Quoting inmybizz:

I'm with your husband.I made some fresh from the can this morning.LOL!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Too cute but oh so yummy :)

snuggiewoogie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Yum! Hope you had some coffee with them :)

psych_mom
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course.

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Yum! Hope you had some coffee with them :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)