Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

I'm just curious. Besides the obvious; they fall down in dirt or have been to the park...what times do you usually give your child a bath? How often?

busy mom

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Replies (11-17):
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:48 PM
My son takes a bath almost every day. He gets home at 4:30 and goes to bet at 8 so his bath is sometime during that period.
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting inmybizz:

Everyday..I don't know what they do at school but mine comes homes sweaty and smelling like dirt..LOL!!

Same with mine. He always has streaks of dirt down his face and on his shins. Last week he and his friends were practising skidding into base like a baseball player. He was filthy and his socks were solid brown.

LOL!! mine like to play soccer in the mud  :(

mom4awesomekids
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Every other day.

merryvoice
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Every night right after dinner. I'm not adament about it though. If she's too tired for a bath I skip it. 

1wildchild
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Every other day during the winter, usually everynight in the summer since they play outside almost all day. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:38 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Every evening we did before bed :)

hollydaze1974
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Three to four times a week due to eczema in both children. The baths take away oils that help prevent flare ups which can be highly uncomfortable for them and ( if I don't stay on top it) it can cause MRSA outbreaks, fun, fun!

On non bath days, unscented baby wipes are used just to " knock off the day"
I have a two and a half yr old and a 13 yr old.... He has to wash his hair more frequently because of puberty setting in, but full showers are only required on gym days and Sundays.

Children with skin conditions have been known to have to have bleach in thier bath water to help kill MRSA. I don't want that at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)