Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Poll

Question: Move Time!

Options:

At Home!

Movie Theaters!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

Where do you watch movies more?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Replies (11-19):
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:51 PM

We watch more movies at home, but I prefer going to the theater.  That's how I grew up and I enjoy the experience.  I don't pay attention to movies we watch at home. For example, we are watching the Avengers right now and I have no idea what is happening.

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM

My son was 2 when we took hifirst movie.  We took him to a matinee of Space Chimps mid week. We were the only people in the theater. DS lasted 30 minutes befroe he got antsy and then he spent the next 60 minutes climbing up and down the stairs.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Home for us :)

MamaAjax
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:46 AM

At home big time. My son was 4 his first movie in the theater. We like doing it at home though. Netflix for the win! DS and I are HUGE!!! Hayao Miyazaki fans. We'll rent out all the movies and have like a weekend marathon of it every now and again.

ahappymommy
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:49 AM

My son is autistic and he handles theaters when they aren crowded, but he prefers to stay home, and actually my uncle has a projector and he has the garage set up with a huge screen and chairs and we go to his house and watch movies there, my so is comfortable because its all the people he knows and he has a blast!

Shelly126
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM
We have 2yr old twin boys so we do our movie watching from home these days! We haven't yet taken them to the movies, not really sure when the right time will be, I guess when they show signs of readiness like sitting still for a movie @ home a few times.
Chantilly1
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:15 PM

we like to go to the movies for a really good movie that we believe should be watched on the big screen. Other than that, we have good movie channels at home and we also rent movies on the satelite sometimes. 

fullxbusymom
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I voted at home but really we don't watch any movies but more than once or twice a year.

rocamom
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:27 AM
We go to the movies and watch them at home so I didn't vote.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN