Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you find..

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM
  • 21 Replies

Do you find yourself spending less time on the computer when it's nice outside?

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep. Once it really warms up and gets pretty here we are rarely home. During the summer we spend most of our time at the local park, we go hiking, swimming, fishing, or just out on walks.

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I am on less when it's nice out. And when I am on, it's usually mobile.

ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I do pop on mobile alot when we are out and about but its mostly to share pictures because anyone who is friends with me on FB is resigned to the fact that I post a lot of pictures,lol.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

heck yes... but I will take the computer to the porch and sit while the kids play and be on the computer for a few. However that's normally just during 'breaks'.

We are go-go-go during the warm weather.

Life.Happens
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, yeah...I'm hardly ever on during the day in the warmer months, because we are never really home..It's usually mobile but not for very long.

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM

another reason we are friends. LOL...I love seeing your photos!!

I share quite a bit as well =)

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

I do pop on mobile alot when we are out and about but its mostly to share pictures because anyone who is friends with me on FB is resigned to the fact that I post a lot of pictures,lol.

ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

And I love yours as well! Although I'm sure I drive some people crazy with the amount I post. I view facebook as a gigantic online photo album,lol.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM

yes..

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM

LOL me too!

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

And I love yours as well! Although I'm sure I drive some people crazy with the amount I post. I view facebook as a gigantic online photo album,lol.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Sometimes, depends on what's going on.  Yesterday I was outside for a few hours talking with my dad and cleaning up our backyard.  I need to get out some time this week and work on the front flower beds.

But when the house is empty and it's quiet..  I'll cafemom or I'll play my game (assuming I don't have housework to do)..  

I need to start walking with our puppy..  let her burn off some of that wild energy she's got goin' on LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)