Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

It's Almost Summer Break!

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:52 AM
  • 17 Replies

If your child is in school are they ready for Summer Break?  When does Summer break begin for your little one?  Any Plans?

by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klamomma2
by Kaila on May. 8, 2013 at 10:54 AM

My kids last day is May 23rd, they are in Pre-K and 1st grade.  They are both super excited, but I know after a couple of weeks they will be ready to go back to school. lol  We don't have anything fun in our town, we have to go out of town for anything really exciting.  We will find things to do around the house and town, once it warms up we will spend the mornings at the lake and water park, and I know we will have an hour of day of school work to keep their little minds refreshed and ready for school!  

SassyWildflower
by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

we get out the 23rd. we are all ready for summer break!! lol

We will be going swimming at the water parks here in town, going to the lake to swim, playing in the creeks, fishing, pretty much everything we can! 

klamomma2
by Kaila on May. 8, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Sounds like us, playing the water! But we don't go fishing, do you cook what you catch?   They get out the same day as us, what grade is your daughter in? 

Quoting SassyWildflower:

We will be going swimming at the water parks here in town, going to the lake to swim, playing in the creeks, fishing, pretty much everything we can! 

arkmomma06
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM
My son gets out on the 23rd. Don't know for sure when my daughter does. Not exactly sure what we will do this summer yet
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:14 AM

School ends May 31st..I can't believe how fast the  school year went by. Our summer plans are kinda up in the air. I know the kid will do 2-4 weeks of summer camp..No plans beyond that.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Her last day of school is on June 7th.  No plans yet.  I figure we'll wing it like we did last year LOL.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:32 PM

ours starts June 1st.

Mine has no clue that school is ending lol He's not one to look in to the future

SassyWildflower
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:53 PM

if we catch enough, we'll cook it up! 

DD is in Kindergarten :)

Quoting klamomma2:

Sounds like us, playing the water! But we don't go fishing, do you cook what you catch?   They get out the same day as us, what grade is your daughter in? 

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Lovemyshadows
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

DD and the grandkids can't wait.  I can't wait either, they usually get to spend a week with us.  This year we are going to Disney World with the kids, DD and SIL.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM

My little one isn't so little, LOL
However he will finish school May 21st.
Can't wait & he can't either, LOL
He has big plans for the summer ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)