Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Next years teachers?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM
  • 35 Replies

Do your kids know who they will have for a teacher for the next school year?  My kids find out on their report cards.  Today was the last day of school so they brought their report cards home and they already know who they have next year.  I think it's great that they already know. 

I can't wait to see how the school year goes next year but I am SO happy they get to enjoy their summer.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I know who T's teacher and therapists will be but we dont find out until closer to open house for G.

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I have get to sign my oldest up for school. I'm going to do that next week I think. I really need to get it done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Is G going into Kindergarten?  When Emily went to Kindergarten we didn't find out until mid August who her teacher was. 

Quoting SassyWildflower:

I know who T's teacher and therapists will be but we dont find out until closer to open house for G.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Is he going into Kindergarten?

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

I have get to sign my oldest up for school. I'm going to do that next week I think. I really need to get it done.

bren_darlene
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:16 PM

My daughter knows. Me always me! LOL

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM

heheh that's great.. I don't think I could handle that.  It's not for everyone.  My sister in law is AMAZING at it..

How long have you been homeschooling?

Quoting bren_darlene:

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Yep. She is so excited!

Quoting rocamom:

Is he going into Kindergarten?

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM

no, she's going to 1st grade.

Quoting rocamom:

Is G going into Kindergarten?  When Emily went to Kindergarten we didn't find out until mid August who her teacher was. 

Quoting SassyWildflower:

bren_darlene
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM

20 yrs so far!  :-)  All but my youngest (now 15) have graduated.  Also have a whole slew of grandbabies that are being educated at home. My grands are ages 13 down to coming soon.  Number 30 grandchild is due next month and numbers 31-33 are also on the way.  

Quoting rocamom:

heheh that's great.. I don't think I could handle that.  It's not for everyone.  My sister in law is AMAZING at it..

How long have you been homeschooling?

Quoting bren_darlene:

I am a stay at home,  home educating, non-vaxingmother to many children :)  And a very happy wife to a wonderful man!!!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I have no clue.  At this point I'm not even sure which STATE we'll be in by the time school starts.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)