Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

I Love My Kids!!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:38 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just picked them up from summer camp and they are in such a great mood.  My son helped my daughter open her snack and she brought his snack to the table.  Now they are playing a card game. 

They aren't like this everyday so I cherrish these days when they have them.  I love my kids so much. 

Oh and yesterday they BOTH helped bring in the grocery bags without me even asking (I only had 3 bags that needed to be brought in).

I know they are enjoying summer camp and I feel so blessed that they get to have this experience plus I'm blessed that I work where they are so I get to see them a good portion of my work day.

I just wanted to share :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Awe. Cherish it for sure! I think I need your kids to have a talk with my two oldest! Lol these two are at each others throats the last few days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:15 PM

sweet

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:06 PM
As I said, mine have there moments but I know when it comes down to it they really do love each other..
:)

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Awe. Cherish it for sure! I think I need your kids to have a talk with my two oldest! Lol these two are at each others throats the last few days.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Sweet.. I picked mine up from camp and she was filthy and worn out..They made a sundae on her stomach..I love it!!!

psych_mom
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Awww... I miss mine so much. I can't wait to see them tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM
I know mine do love each other too. I just haven't been able to get them out of the house much. Being almost 22 weeks pregnant, working, taking care of the chores and the kids while hubby is away doing schooling is just dragging me down. And the heat is not helping much either. I've got this weekend off so I may try and get then out if the house for some fun somewhere

Quoting rocamom:

As I said, mine have there moments but I know when it comes down to it they really do love each other..

:)

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Thats so awesome and I love the way your celebrating those moments in your heart!

suziejax
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:37 PM

ooo and I pick my dd up from camp Sat. night!!! 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Aww that's so cool,
Wishing it could be like that for you every day  :)

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:19 AM

I love days like this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)