Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Half the year is over...

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM
  • 9 Replies

What's some highlights of your life in the last 6 months?

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
offrdngal
by Terri on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I took an Abate course and learned how to ride a motorcycle. I would love to be able to get one, before the end of summer, but I don't think.it's going to happen.

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:16 PM

things haven't been too exciting so far this year..lOl..

The main thing so far has been our trip to the Smoky Mountains...DD completing Kindergarten...That's about it so far. 

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Wow cool :) What made you want to learn how to ride a motorcycle?

Quoting offrdngal:

I took an Abate course and learned how to ride a motorcycle. I would love to be able to get one, before the end of summer, but I don't think.it's going to happen.

rebeccab1966
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM

My son graduated from middle school, which means he's in high school this Fall.  I still can't believe it.   It just all goes by so quickly!

offrdngal
by Terri on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Quoting HisSweetheart07:

I've wanted to learn, since I was a kid and rode with my dad. He injured his back, at work, and didn't get to keep his motorcycle so he couldn't teach me. My want to learn was put on the back burner...not a priority. Then, my friend took the Abate course last fall and wanted to take it again, as a refresher. She asked if I would take the course with and I said that I would, if I have the money. When registration came around (in March), I was broke. :( She paid for my registration..it was her birthday present to me.
The course was last weekend. Even though I did hit the pavement, it was so much fun!! I can't wait until I can practice some more and then ger my own bike (when I can afford).

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I found out we are pregnant with our fourth and last child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:31 PM
We started our home study for adoption
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Life.Happens
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Our trip to the Smoky Mountains...then just recently we drove across country pretty much to make it here to hubby's home rez in Montana :) We're still here too :)
rocamom
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Hubby and I went to PA alone and I finally made it to Times Square. Woo hoo. We signed our contract to start our kitchen remodel woo hoo... My cousin is off to boot camp. I have a 9 year old. Uumm I think that's about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN