Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

It's MONDAY!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
  • 14 Replies

Goooooooood Monday morning ladies :)

Hope you had a good weekend!

What do you have going on today?

Any plans or just the usual?

Have a good one!

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM

The usual around here today :)

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM
I'm in the waiting room at a doctors appointment.

And then after my appointment is over I have errands to run and the grocery shopping I didn't get to yesterday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Had to drop my oldest off for 4-H camp this morning and now I am going to be sewing and doing some homework for the rest of the day.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I was supposed to take my aunt to Sam's Club but I don't know if we'll go.  Maddy had about 5 hours of sleep right now and she's already on a roll with the attitude.  Woohoo LOL.  Other than that, cleaning.  I always do my big cleaning on Monday's after having both "kids" home for the weekend.  ;)

Life.Happens
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Idk..I haven't even gotten out of bed yet..lol..Might just hang around MIL's house today.
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Today I really don't have any plans; just do a little picking up here & there.  Already got some done, but I do want to clean the toilets ... that's really a quick job anymore.  Big project of the day is to start checking out Gettysburg PA campgrounds; luckily I keep them bookmarked as this is an annual weekend trip for us.  Where we stay just depends on what's available when we're going; we already know the campgrounds we like.

SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM

hope all goes well at the appt.

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

I'm in the waiting room at a doctors appointment.

And then after my appointment is over I have errands to run and the grocery shopping I didn't get to yesterday.

SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Have a good one!

Quoting psych_mom:

Had to drop my oldest off for 4-H camp this morning and now I am going to be sewing and doing some homework for the rest of the day.

SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Sounds like someone needs a nap lol.. Have a good day :)

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I was supposed to take my aunt to Sam's Club but I don't know if we'll go.  Maddy had about 5 hours of sleep right now and she's already on a roll with the attitude.  Woohoo LOL.  Other than that, cleaning.  I always do my big cleaning on Monday's after having both "kids" home for the weekend.  ;)

SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:02 PM

lol...Well have a good day :)

Quoting Life.Happens:

Idk..I haven't even gotten out of bed yet..lol..Might just hang around MIL's house today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)