Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

I have the urge to

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 19 Replies

New Message

Cuddle up on the couch with my kids and watch Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July! Haha

Anyone else thinking about Christmas yet? I have been. Mostly about all the changes that will be happening in my family life this fall and winter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I have not thought about it yet. We are just beginning "birthday season" in my house since all of our birthdays happen between now and Christmas so that has been on my mind.

SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

i was thinking about doing Halloween movies the other day. lol..

I was, actually, thinking about Christmas last night. I've been thinking about all the holidays actually...lol..They'll be here before we know it!

bayliesmommy
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM
No. I try not to think about Christmas until the beginning of December! I hate winter.
SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

It doesn't help that the Andy Griffith episode that's on this morning is a Christmas one LOL 

cafay
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I just was yesterday! It's going to be here before you know it. Time flies anymore.

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Everytime I flip through our movies I see hocus pocus and I want to put it in. It's like my favorite movie to watch around Halloween.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

I was, actually, thinking about Christmas last night. I've been thinking about all the holidays actually...lol..They'll be here before we know it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Mine too! My sister took me to the theater to watch it when it came out. That was my first time going to the movies. It will always be a favorite movie of mine.

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Everytime I flip through our movies I see hocus pocus and I want to put it in. It's like my favorite movie to watch around Halloween.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I found some pictures on my computer of when it snowed on Christmas Day here (for the 5 minutes it snowed) and a short video clip of it.  Made me want winter soooo bad right now.  LOL

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

O.o Hocus Pocus!! :)

Quoting SassyWildflower:

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't even read this one before I quoted Sarah's reply LOL.  GMTA

Quoting sleepy_in_va:  

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)