Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

School

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:51 PM
  • 9 Replies
I just signed my oldest up for school! Im gonna cry! Haha she starts the end of next month. Now to go school shopping.. Oh boy im not ready for this lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 8, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I was that way.  By the time the next summer rolled around I was worried how I was going to keep her entertained for 3 months.  'Cuz it wasn't like I didn't do that for 4 years already LOL.  It'll be okay.  (hugs)

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jul. 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I know she is ready for it. She keeps talking about it and asking if she is big enough for school. She will be so excited when I tell her she has mail from her school! They are sending the new students letters and it will havs their teachers name on it and a bunch of other info as well.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I was that way.  By the time the next summer rolled around I was worried how I was going to keep her entertained for 3 months.  'Cuz it wasn't like I didn't do that for 4 years already LOL.  It'll be okay.  (hugs)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Im not either. :.( dd starts this fall too
psych_mom
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I was that way when dd started school, but I decided to focus on the positive of it :) Plus, you'll be getting ready for the new little guy.

snuggiewoogie
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I know it's sad when they go off to school.....  :(

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:26 PM
It's not always fun for moms but she will come home and tell you something she learned or out of the blue she will give you some fact about a president and you will see it's all worth it :)
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM
I know. I just wish it wasnt so son that I had to put her in. if I had the time and patience id homeschool her.

Quoting rocamom:

It's not always fun for moms but she will come home and tell you something she learned or out of the blue she will give you some fact about a president and you will see it's all worth it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Aww what a special time with great memories on the way :)

cafay
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I thought I'd be a mess. The first two days were hard,but then I dealt with it pretty good. But he was there only 2 1/2 hours a day. This year he goes to first grade and he will be there all day,and I swear this is worse for me. I'm gonna miss him so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)