Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Magic Erasers.....

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 12 Replies

While I was cleaning the oven, I couldnt get the brown dots off the inside of the window on the door....the last time I did this, I used vinegar and baking soda that someone suggested...it was a nightmare I care not to repeat...I had let it soak with the door open, the liquid went in between the glass...I couldnt get it off....Poor Alan, we had to take the entire door apart, separate the glass, there were three pieces....it was awful trying to re-assemble them......so I saw this mess and thought about the magic erasers....took that stuff right off...the entire oven is shining like new...who knew?.....love them.

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I looooooooooooooooove them.With T always writing on the walls I have to keep them in the house. (I found ANOTHER stash of crayons she had hidden earlier this week!!!) They. are. awesome!

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM
They are pretty awesome. I used to use them all the time then sort of just stopped...i think more to save money than anything..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm14
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Yeah they're amazing!! Even the store brand are pretty good!
QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Thats what I had, they were the Dollar Store brand and they worked just fine..they were nearly half the cost.

Quoting bookworm14:

Yeah they're amazing!! Even the store brand are pretty good!

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I am this way to a point, but some things makes life so much easier, I will buy them. i try to save on alot, I make all our cleaning products and laundry detergent, etc...but these I cannot make...lol..and that oven door glass thing...oh my goodness...sealed the deal on what I will use now.

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

They are pretty awesome. I used to use them all the time then sort of just stopped...i think more to save money than anything..lol

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Lol they are amazing. sorry no one mentioned the whole the work on EVERYTHING sooner so you guys wouldn't have had to take apart the door last time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I will have to give this a try sometime :)

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I love Magic Erasers!!  :)

rocamom
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I love them too but haven't used them on the inside of my oven.  That's a great tip.  Thanks :)

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I love them. With us having light colored walls I use them alot and they work well..People can't believe how nice the walls look (for 12yrs old and never painted). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN