Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

kitchen update..

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM
  • 19 Replies
They were supposed to start Monday but ran into complications at their current job so they won't be able to start until Wednesday. Oh well.

I can't wait I'm so excited.
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Boo!

rocamom
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I know.  That's how I felt too :(  At least we know they won't leave a job until it's done and we're up next so that's good :)

Quoting psych_mom:

Boo!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Well, better late than never!

rocamom
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:57 PM

The original start date was this past Wednesday but we got the contract back to them a little later than we should have so that was understandable.  I understand this too but I PRAY they don't push us back again..

Quoting dingysfamily:

Well, better late than never!

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I hate it when they overbook...you get things all ready and then wait...and wait some more.....I am way too impatient when it comes to getting things done around the house.....Git R Done........

suziejax
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Hang tight it will happen soon momma! I know your excited. I would be too!! big smile mini

rocamom
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM
They said they ran onto complications but who knows. I am friends of their niece so I don't know if they would lie.

Quoting QuiltLover:

I hate it when they overbook...you get things all ready and then wait...and wait some more.....I am way too impatient when it comes to getting things done around the house.....Git R Done........

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I didnt mean to imply they werent being honest...I am so sorry...I was just saying I hate the wait for whatever reason.....I didnt mean to offend, Amy.

Quoting rocamom:

They said they ran onto complications but who knows. I am friends of their niece so I don't know if they would lie.

Quoting QuiltLover:

rocamom
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Oh no I wasn't offended. Sorry if you took it that way.  My dad is in the business so I do know that some overbook :)  He can often be SUPER busy.

OMG My hubby went and bought the tiles for the floor WOO HOO!!

Quoting QuiltLover:

I didnt mean to imply they werent being honest...I am so sorry...I was just saying I hate the wait for whatever reason.....I didnt mean to offend, Amy.

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting QuiltLover:

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Yay for tiles, boo for them pushing back till Monday
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)